Ir al contenido principal
Clothes that i ussully wear bomper jackets, width pants skate tennis, extravagant t'shirts

Music that i listen to: listen to music reggae, rap, dancehall

Muy "look" i always look in what i have to wear well

I do not belong to any urban tribe
Name: Johan Camilo Ancines Vargas
Curse: 1003

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

 FOOTBALL   SPORT: 21/02/19   BY: Andres Camilo Ancines Vargas     Taken from: Manu Fernandez Football is a sport and also a hobby ir is characterizer asi a group sport, we if you need so much money to play only it is played at tsee. My favorite team is the Barcelona and favorite player is Lonel Andres Messi Cichtini 
clothes that you usually wear: I like comfortable, wide and sporty clothes music that I listen to: I like all kinds of music but especially danceable and relaxed my look: almost siemore my hair is loose and a soft makeup Urban trubu: I do not make any urban tribe Name: Carol Valentina Sierra Hernández Curse: 1003